Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fiction Stories

I am excited to start reading and writing fiction stories. I wasn't as good with poetry as I liked to be, but I think I will be better with fiction. In class before break, we discussed characters and how you shouldn't make the plot before making the character and how you never know who your character will be. The lady said that she was invited to write about the special Olympics, and she went with the mind set that she will just be writing a general story about everything, but when she went she met a gentlemen who changed that. He showed her a picture and pointed to himself and said, "that's a cool dude." When she went to get refreshments she peeked in a basketball game and seen the same man was the star of the game. So she decided to write about that instead of just the general Olympics. Her experience has me excited to write fiction, just because I feel like I can be anywhere doing anything and I could meet a character at any minute. With fiction I can also express myself because I can make myself the character and make myself do anything or feel any kind of way of want.

1 comment: